The unit Assists students and provides them with help and academic advice. It acts as liaison between the College, its students and the Deanship of Admission and Registration.
Main Goals and Objectives
- Develop a registration plan at the beginning of each academic semester and announcing it to students.
- Tackle the registration problems faced by the students at the beginning of each semester, coordinate schedules to the benefit of the student according to the rules and regulations, and print their schedules after the end of the specified registration period.
- Receipt of the student cases; sort and supplement the required data; and review, audit and refer them to the Committee on Student Affairs for consideration and raise approved applications for the University administration.
- Receive make-up exam requests; forward them to the Phase Coordinator, and follow-up.
- Receive students' requests to transfer to the College, review the requests, send accepted requests to the Deanship of Academic Affairs, and finally announce approved requests officially to the students.
- Help graduating students to complete their graduation requirements.
- Help students who are expected to graduate to register their final courses and forward certain cases to the Deanship of Admission and Registration for further actions.
- Coordinating with Faculty members to organize and equip their classrooms and exam locations.
- Oversee the classroom reservation process and requirements and making the necessary adjustments in this respect.
Phone: 0163800050 Ext 2852/2865/2868
Cell phone: 0506305924
E-Mail : email@example.com
Fax : 0163802092